The ACTIWORK range of Mining Lockers are manufactured in Australia and are designed and engineered to meet stringent mining storage requirements in the harshest of applications.
- Lockers are manufactured from heavy sheet steel
- All steel parts are zinc coated and have a rust-resistant powder coat finish
- Lockers can be configured in either single or double tier configurations
- Fully Welded inner and outer frame for strength and stability
- Reinforced doors, flow through ventilation, hanging rails, heavy duty adjustable height feet and super heavy duty hinges
Lockers are built standard with a pad lockable handle, other locks are available such as padlock compatible locks, Keyless Digital locks.
ALK7094 Crew Locker
The ACTIWORK ALK7094 Crew Locker protects the tools and belongings of individual crew members. The middle heavy duty shelf offers a 500kg weight capacity, suited to the safe storage of tools and toolboxes. The reinforced doors feature square hole panel for hooks and other accessories to expand on tool storage capability. This Locker can also be optioned with the ACTIWORK CR7075 mobile drawer cabinet, for access to tools that are needed on hand. This unit conveniently wheels into the open base of the locker.
- Manual storage
- 500 kg Tool Box storage Shelf
- Hanging Panel
- Tool Holders
- Open base for Tool Trolley access
- Can Holder
- 2000Kg capacity
Dimensions: 770mm W x 948mm D x 2016mm H
ALK1392 Tool Locker
The ACTIWORK ALK1392 Extreme Duty Cabinet is suited to the storage of specialised tools and equipment with order and security. Coloured decals for shift recognition.
- 5 large shelves
- 1 small shelf
- 40 hanging positions
- 58 tool holders
- 3000Kg capacity
Dimensions: 1303mm W x 927mm D x 2208mm H